Solved

Not Able to change the session definition.

Badge

Hello Everyone,

I am experiencing this weird while defining the session, it’s only allowing me to define the property for grouping the session but not the start / end event or timeout minutes

While I was on the free plan I changed the definition to timeout after 15mins, it was working fine but I have applied for scholarship today itself and Amplitude team has given me the full access of the growth plan till the application is in review, but it had changed the session definition to what it was before (keeping sessionId constant) and it is not allowing me to change the same. 

Thanks,

Advait

icon

Best answer by Zhenia Semenina 4 May 2022, 16:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hello Advait,
Thanks for writing in, happy to help with this! 

At the moment you are not able to change Session Definition settings while your Scholarship application is pending.

Once you are set to Scholarship, you will be able to adjust the session settings (timeout, starting event, ending event etc).

You will see these settings being available straight away once you are approved :) 

Hope this helps!
Let me know if I can help with anything else!

Best,
Zhenia

Hello there,

I'm having the same problem here even though I'm not applying for the scholarship.

I'm on the Starter Plan. I have the admin privileges. 

Are there any reasons why I don't see the settings for the timeout minutes and the start / end event in the modal?

Best,

Yamato