Need help with a cancelation

• 6 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

I am trying to cancel my Amplitude account. My account manager is telling me because I requested at 45 days instead of 60 days before my renewal that I cannot. Please help me. This is a really upsetting way to treat a small company who has been a customer for two years.

My account manager told me that he agreed we should be able to cancel. I didn’t hear back for two weeks. When I followed back up, he said legal is saying no. He also gave me an excuse for not following up that he knows I am in an area impacted by hurricanes and that is why he didn’t respond to my request to cancel.

Please connect me with someone who can assist me.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi Celeste, Thanks for reaching out about this and messaging me separately. Sorry to hear you’re having a tough time canceling your account and dealing with extreme weather events. I will follow up with the team and get back to you. Hang in there!

Badge

Thank you, Jeremie. I am grateful for your help here.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi Celeste, I have an update. Please look out for an email from the leadership team to help you with the next steps. They’ll work with you on your cancellation.

Badge

Hi Jeremie,

I unfortunately have not received an email.

Thank you,
Celeste

Badge

Hi Jeremie,

I still have not heard back from anyone on your team. Could you let me know when I should expect to hear from them?

Thank you,
Celeste

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi Celeste, Thanks for following up. I’ll message you when I have an update.