Solved

Is this job offer real?

• 24 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I’m not sure where to ask this, but there was a recent post on Facebook that said that there was a data entry position available for Amplitude. I replied, was given a text message interview (kinda different way to do an interview) and was sent a “your hired” type letter.

The thing is, though, everything seemed a bit strange. I had to go through 3 different people before getting the interview, and the 4th person sent and signed the letter. When Googling all of their names, nothing came up saying they worked for Amplitude. 

I’m assuming this was some sort of scam, but I just wanted to make sure. So if anyone from Amplitude can please let me know if I should just ignore this job or it’s actually real, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Jeremie Gluckman 24 March 2023, 01:45

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Thanks for flagging this here @mmartin028. I’ll make sure to flag this to our talent team so that they can take a closer look. If you’re looking for a new role or know anyone who’s hiring this post is a good place to start. 

Ok. If you need anything such as screenshots of the FB ad as well as the letter they sent me, let me know and I can email them to you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Thank you! I was able to confirm that the role is not one that Amplitude has posted or is recruiting for and please refer to the job board on our careers page for all Amplitude official job postings.

Here was the Facebook ad.