Solved

Is Event Explorer available only for paid plans

• 19 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey! Is Event Explorer available only for paid plans? I found the article about this feature but in my free plan it does not seem to work. When I press the button ‘Select events using your product’ which is supposed to open Even Explorer - nothing happens :( 

icon

Best answer by dangrainger 20 April 2023, 11:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hey @Svitlana,

Are you referring to this article? This feature is unfortunately not available on the Free plan.

It’s not quite the same, but we do have the Amplitude Event Explorer as a Chrome plugin that you can add to Chrome from here. This is extremely helpful when trying to understand your taxonomy. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @franciskafyi

Thanks for the reply! I’m aware about the Chrome extension but it works only for web, not for the mobile app. Do you know maybe if there is any fundamental difference between testing events using User Look-Up and Event Explorer? 

Thank you! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

One key difference I’ve found….Event Explorer will show what is sent to Amplitude, User Look-Up only displays what is processed. For example, if you sent an event property to Amplitude but there was a block filter in place, it would show in Event Explorer but not in User Look-Up.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you!!