Solved

Build Report in Amplitude Similar to UA

• 8 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I need to create a report similar to what I had available in Universal Analytics (GA). Is there someone that can directly help me build the report? 

Initially, I am seeing a handful of key metrics missing for me: 

1. Sessions/Visitors/Users

2. Bounce Rate

3. Time on Page

4. Time on Site

5. Avg Session Duration

6. Transactions (# of Purchases)

7. Revenue

8. Conversion Rate

9. Average Order Value

Not sure if I am doing something wrong and what report type I need to use. 

Please help. 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Saish Redkar 8 November 2023, 20:48

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @jelbaum 

Depending on how you have instrumented your page views events and other call to action in your product, here’s an overview of which charts you can use

1. Session Charts for Sessions/Time on Page/Time on Site/ Avg Session Duration
    • You need to track Sessions on your pages to make use of this chart
  2. Visitors/Users
    • Event segmentation chart
  3. Bounce Rate / Conversion Rate
    • Funnel chart to measure drop off between page view events or specific conversion events
  4. # of Transactions / Average Order Value / Revenue
    • Either segmentation chart and/or revenue chart

Hope this helps.

Thank you for this! There’s not 1 report where I can get all of this data, like I have here? https://cdn.zappy.app/2e58b8422e6f7096ccab4adc0dc74085.png

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

AFAIK, currently there’s no straightforward way to get that exact kinda summary tables easily in Amplitude. You will have to pre build those individual metrics from aggregated event data and use Data Tables for summarization.

Hey @Saish Redkar , do you know if I can add the same Amplitude code under a different domain to track across multiple domains? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Jacob Elbaum yes, you can set up cross domain tracking. You can read more on that here.