Solved

I cannot see the 'where' clause button anymore

• 2 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

In my previous chats, I have no problem with using the ‘where’ clause to see a specific event.

But on a new segmentation chart, today, I cannot set the ‘where’ clause to break down my custom event anymore.

Is it because I have starter plan? This is serious issue because it is rather essential feature.

icon

Best answer by belinda.chiu 2 August 2022, 02:41

View original

5 replies

Badge

Suddenly it has come back just after I’ve posted it. It seems buggy, has it been reported by other? Can I prevent this issue?

Seeing the same issue. Hopefully just a bug and not a feature being deprecated

Badge

The ‘where’ clause and ‘group by’ clause is just appear and gone repeatedly, interchasingly. Pretty sure it is not normal.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Fredric and @sanchita ! Thank you for raising this to our attention and our sincere apologies for the confusion this has caused. 

We did have a bug in the last hour where the option to filter by property aka the “where” clause was not appearing correctly on charts. The Engineering team was made aware of this, investigated the root cause, and recently deployed a fix.

Can you verify on your end that the "where" filter appears now? 

Badge

Hi @Fredric and @sanchita ! Thank you for raising this to our attention and our sincere apologies for the confusion this has caused. 

We did have a bug in the last hour where the option to filter by property aka the “where” clause was not appearing correctly on charts. The Engineering team was made aware of this, investigated the root cause, and recently deployed a fix.

Can you verify on your end that the "where" filter appears now? 

I have checked the feature, and I confirm the new fix is well applied.
The two option, ‘where’  and ‘group by’ clause is showing without any unexpected hiding.

Great the community and engineering team’s tremendously fast response. Cheers.