Solved

Account level analysis

• 21 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi everyone, our customers represent companies with N users that in Amplitude we can see in the Accounts plugin. Every company we have appears with Group Name and Group Id.

We want to do some simple analysis on account level where in each analysis we’d treat a company (group) as an individual user where if one user within the company does something we consider it. Here are some examples

1. New Accounts signups on weekly bases
  2. Percentage of accounts who did an action X (where at least one user in the account did an action)
  3. Funnel conversion rates on account level (where at least 1 user in the account did the steps of the funnel)
  4. Segmentation of accounts by number of users registered, by our custom account properties

I am not sure how to do those things in the Segmentation, Funnel or Retention modules ? Is any of the points possible in Amplitude at the moment or the analysis is limited to individual users within each account separately?

Best regards

Luka

icon

Best answer by Saish Redkar 21 April 2022, 16:27

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @luigi7up 

If you have instrumented the account level /group property for your accounts, then you should be able to see them in the drop-down list in the Segmentation Module. This allows you to perform your analysis on a group level. You can read more on that here

An example chart would be like this one, where I’m querying on Any account_id(s) instead of Any Users.

Let me know if I have interpreted your use case correctly. Hope this helps.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Saish! Thank you for that. It isn’t that obvious that uniques are counted on Account level instead of unique users when you switch from Users in  performed by to accounts

This is very helpful!

Thank you again

Luka