Solved

Object-centric graphs

• 4 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi, one of my company’s products is a chatbot widget you can install on your site. I would like to track the number of currently installed widgets and other widget-centric metrics on Amplitude.

I have the following event:

• Name: widget_visit
  • Properties: client_id, widget_id

It gets sent when an end user lands on a site that has our widget installed.

From that data it’s theoretically possible to infer the current number of installed widgets by counting all widget_visit events for unique widget_ids. I managed to create a segmentation chart with a number of installed widgets per day by grouping widget_visit events by widget_id and counting unique properties with the PROPCOUNT formula.

The problem is that I don’t see how I could take this any further, for example to create a widget installation retention graph -- what percentage of widgets still receive widget_visit events after N number of days.

Is something like that possible in Amplitude?

icon

Best answer by Larkin Barnard-Bahn 20 July 2023, 01:29

View original

1 reply

Badge +1

Hi Algomo! It sounds like you’re looking for the functionality of the Accounts add-on, which provides analytical capabilities at the group/object level. This feature is only available to customers on Plus, Growth, and Enterprise plans who have purchased the Accounts add-on.