Solved

How to change currency

• 7 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello.

I’m currently struggling to find the way of changing currency.

I want to make the chart to check the GMV(gross merchandise value) and revenue in KRW.

Default currency is USD and I tried to custom formula but it’s not working...

Is there a way to change the currency to KRW on chart(Revenue LTV, dashboard chart, etc..)?

thank you

icon

Best answer by MikkoKarvonen 7 July 2021, 08:20

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hello.

I’m currently struggling to find the way of changing currency.

I want to make the chart to check the GMV(gross merchandise value) and revenue in KRW.

Default currency is USD and I tried to custom formula but it’s not working...

Is there a way to change the currency to KRW on chart(Revenue LTV, dashboard chart, etc..)?

thank you

The best way to handle this would be to send the revenue data in the currency you are primarily interested in. There is no built-in mechanism for changing currencies, and since different companies handle exchange rates differently, there is not reasonable way of implementing one, either.

How did you set up your custom formula?

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @grace, @MikkoKarvonen is right that the best way will be to send the revenue data in the currency you are interested in analysing your data in.Amplitude does not currently support currency conversion or multi-currency. The revenue value you send Amplitude is what will be aggregated and displayed. If you get revenue in different currencies, we recommend normalizing to a single currency before you send any revenue data to Amplitude.