Let’s introduce ourselves!

• 25 January 2022
  • 58 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hello Amplitude Community!

My name is Jeremie, and I’m your community manager. We’re here to discuss Amplitude’s products in these categories, where you can search for answers, post questions, and overcome any roadblocks. You can also: 

With this in mind, please introduce yourself by sharing (1) your name and title, (2) where you’re from, (3) and your hobbies and interests (beyond work, if you like!) Here’s a little more about me: 

Hello, I’m Jeremie! I’m joining the team with experience scaling digital customer experiences and building brand communities across industries. I am originally from France. My hobbies are travel, writing, and volunteerism. I’m still relatively new to the analytics space and can’t wait to make my work more data-driven with your help! 

I look forward to meeting you all. Feel free to send me questions about this online forum and Amplitude community programs.

58 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Welcome @Arran S! 😁

Badge

Hi guys.. we are a small team of 3 people and the name of our group is invictus. We joined Amplitude a month back and are currently experimenting with some new features for which swe need support 🙂 🙂 🙂

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Welcome @invictus

Hello to all,

My name is Mickael and I am Lead Product of a QMS in SaaS in France!

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone,

My name is Aleksandar and I am a data analyst in Whisk. I’ve been using Amplitude for 9-10 months and I am looking forward to learn and to contribute to this community!

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Welcome @aleksandar and @MickaelQualineo excited to see you here! 😊

Hi Everyone!!

I’m Victor and I’m currently working as Optimisation Lead at Bokadirekt in Stockholm (Sweden).

I started at Bokadirekt 3 months ago and that was my first touch with Amplitude as well, so pretty new and with many questions as you can imagine :-) 

I’ve worked a lot with Google Analytics and other analytics tools like Contentsquare, Clarity, Hotjar, etc etc for many years, and for my optimization and experimentation work I took over the overall tracking and analytics governance to start with but I’ll be working with analysis and experimentation mostly. We are about to sign for Amplitude Experiment, so excited about it.

I have a lot to learn from you all :-) 

See you all around!!

Hello all

I am stevediaz,  currently working as a Senior Product Growth Analyst in one CpaaS+SaaS company from Croatia - Infobip - which is globally present in 70+ countries.

I’m located in Croatia and working on implementing in-product analytics which is going to shift us from sales-led to product-led (PLG) in the foreseeable future which should be the main driver of our exponential growth before the planned US IPO in 2023. Connect with me click here

Thank you