What the hell is going on?

• 11 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello community. I hope you can help me.

I have created a company account. But it took some time before I decided to actually look into it.. Now I'm trying to log in, but they ask me the url of the organization. I went through all the options I could write. The answer is that no such company has been found. At the same time, an attempt to enter the Demo mode is answered - by such an account  already registered. Password recovery allows you to change the password to a new one. But I can't log in without the URL of the organization!

There is no restoration of this url!
I go to Support. But I am being asked to register again. But safari now blocks cookies. It does not allow you to register without them. I'm going to the Chrome. I'm registering. But it is impossible to ask a question. They say go to the Community. 

I'm going to the Community. I'm registering. Seriously? The third time? I register and write you a question. What the hell is going on?!

Is it possible to restore the URL? How do I log in?

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi!

Apologizes and I understand your frustration for this issue. Thank you for the feedback and I would be happy to help you! Since this requires credentials I am going to reach out to you via email in order to resolve this. 

Looking forward to speaking to you soon!

Sydney