I am using both Google Analytics and Amplitude to track users behavior in my CMS. However, for the specific event “Page View”, I have different numbers of events in both tools, while I track them in the same way.
How do I track the event page view:
- when the DOM is ready, we sent the Website Page Viewed event.
- for GA, we use Google Tag Manager to track the events
- for Amplitude, we use the Amplitude JS library
- On Google Analytics, for a given month: 27 900 events
- On Amplitude: 26 738 events for a given month
Any ideas what could be the source of the problem?
Best answer by Saish RedkarView original