Solved

Why am I seeing "(none)" values in my chart results?

• 22 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hey team, 

I am writing because we have detected some Amplitude events containing none value in their properties. 

The event we are analysing is page view and the specific property is context.page.url or context.page.name

First of all, we are seeing "none" values represent 90% of all the page views currently. I mean, these "none" values are not coming from the past or previously the event was created, as we can see in this documentation: 

We have downloaded a data base with users with page view events with none value on the context.page.url or context.page.nameç

But, when we perform the event and check the user look up, the value of context.page.url or context.page.name is populated without problems.

Do you know why this is happening to us?

icon

Best answer by Nehita I. 23 August 2022, 17:04

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Marta Catalá ,

This is Nehita from Amplitude Support, thanks for writing in to the Community! 

I understand that some users who have performed the page view event are showing 'none’ values for the properties you’ve mentioned. Amplitude is an event-based analytics platform, and charts will return the property value at the time of an event. These properties attached to your users' events will reflect the property values present at the time of the event. 

I would be happy to take a deeper look into your specific events and properties, and I will contact you in a separate email in order to do this! 

Best,

Nehita