Solved

What is the condition to be framed, if I want to analyse the count of projects names which are coming under each System Integrator side & Customer side organizations

• 3 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge
  • I have to separate the projects with respect to System Integrator side Projects (1) and Customer side organization projects (2). 
  • In a dashboard, One KPI is System Integrator side Projects & Another KPI is Customer side projects. 
  • For eg., If I am having 3 System Integrator organizations: K, K LLC, Abc
  • What is the condition to be framed, if I want to analyse the count of projects names which are coming under each System Integrator organizations? [Actually I have given a condition in where as organizations (user property) : “set not equals operator” & values as “K, K LLC, Abc” - in this case only I got all the expected results, but some deviations were also there]
  • What is the condition to be framed, if I want to analyse the count of projects names which are coming under each Customer side organizations? [Actually I have given a condition in where as “organizations (user property) : “set not equals operator” & values as “sk , msv, ibc, … ”]
icon

Best answer by Zhenia Semenina 18 November 2022, 12:04

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hey there Mithra,

thanks for writing in!

First thing that comes to mind is filtering by Projects directly: 

And otherwise I would indeed play around with the ‘where’ filters: 

if you have properties specific to both System Integrator side Projects and Customer side organization projects - you can filter by those.

Best,

Zhenia