Solved

Webhook in Amplitude when new user is added

• 27 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Does Amplitude provide webhook when any new user is added to the account? I have a custom use-case where I would want to show some content on top of Amplitude to the new users as soon as it gets added. 

icon

Best answer by Saish Redkar 27 July 2022, 19:42

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @AdityaB 

I’m not aware of anything which can enable this directly.

Couple of workarounds which can be helpful, but not in the exact same manner which you might be wanting -

• You can create a user group moving forward and set a default new member teamspace. This teamspace can have pinned content (e.g onboarding notebooks, etc). If you user addition is manual invite based, then for every new user you add to this group they will be seeing this default space and its content. You can also do this manually be inviting new users from the Members and Groups settings and setting the default projects and teamspaces for that user. ( not sure how to enable this default teamspaces workflow via SSO settings )
  • While creating and saving this new content, you can enable Notify Space Members and add this content to your new member teamspace
  • Enable Slack integrations so that whenever new content gets added to that team space in Amplitude, it will automatically be posted in the Slack channel.

Let me know if I have interpreted your use case correctly. Hope this helps.