Sending multiple events

• 13 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

Now it is impossible to send more than 2 events from the page, is there such a possibility at all or is there a limitation on sending events (no more than 2 from the page)?

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I don’t think it’s true that there would be a limitation of 2 events per page. What makes you think there is such a limitation?

Badge

I don’t think it’s true that there would be a limitation of 2 events per page. What makes you think there is such a limitation?

Because if I send 4 events instead of 2, then the new ones overwrite the previous ones, that is, the last 2 events out of 4 are sent

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @alexandr.st - these are the limits one should be aware of when sending events to Amplitude: https://help.amplitude.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002923888#h_8d90ca72-bf91-4161-88b2-01b5448b0859

Does this answer your question? How are you currently sending data to Amplitude?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Because if I send 4 events instead of 2, then the new ones overwrite the previous ones, that is, the last 2 events out of 4 are sent

Are they the same event type and timestamp by chance?

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @Dr.Data I hope all is well. I’m noticing some open questions here. Were you able to make progress? We’re here to help if you need anything! 😀