Solved

Practice questions for Amplitude Newbies

• 18 July 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey all

I run a Friday data quiz with my team to get them more used to Amplitude and all its different features. 

​​​​​​I have the idea to building a community resource that is a list of quiz questions you can use to help people build competence and familiarity with everything that Amplitude offers. It will help drive adoption within the business.

Does anyone know of anything like this or would be interesting in building it?

Sample question areas would be queries with

• Multiple user groups
  • Uniques
  • Frequency
  • Compare to past
  • Group by Region
  • etc.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Saish Redkar 18 July 2022, 19:12

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @aimon 

Happy to collaborate on this one if you have this going.

The new Amplitude Academy has glimpses on mini quizzes in there, but they are scattered across the courses.

I have found that creating a data localized version of such quiz banks has been helpful when I am ramping up Amplitude adoption in our teams.

e.g. A new PM / CSM  on my team might not understand the Amplitude features that well if the questions are standardized on data from AmpliTunes or AmpliShop demo environment.  But giving them easy to answer exploratory questions about our own product in a notebook environment makes them connect with the features and insights instantly. This requires that they are familiar with your team’s product data language for faster adoption.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @aimon 

Happy to collaborate on this one if you have this going.

The new Amplitude Academy has glimpses on mini quizzes in there, but they are scattered across the courses.

I have found that creating a data localized version of such quiz banks has been helpful when I am ramping up Amplitude adoption in our teams.

e.g. A new PM / CSM  on my team might not understand the Amplitude features that well if the questions are standardized on data from AmpliTunes or AmpliShop demo environment.  But giving them easy to answer exploratory questions about our own product in a notebook environment makes them connect with the features and insights instantly. This requires that they are familiar with your team’s product data language for faster adoption.

Spot on @Saish Redkar. Do you have anything ready to get started already?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @aimon ,

I agree with @Saish Redkar (As always 😉 ) that I think this is a really neat idea!! I would absolutely love to see this @aimon and it would help with your own recognition in the community too which is always good! If you want to work on this with some of the others, I would personally love for it to be produced! I always think quizzes are a great way to let knowledge sink in. 

If I can help in any way, do let me know! Happy to do so!

Kind Regards,
Denis

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Amazing, please keep us posted @aimon @Saish Redkar on how this goes! 😁 Here’s a link to our upcoming live training for reference. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks all,

@Saish Redkar @Denis Holmes 

I believe in swarming on these projects early on. I will set out some structure but please contribute here @ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d9Wp1MMer5w1TiiuOhMiW2n1GUH8rr8NQzaSISJPHo8/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks