Org Discovery Disabled

I recently created a new company account using a company email address. I started out on amplitude.com, but soon realised I should have started at eu.amplitude.com.

Since I now have two accounts, it seems it is not possible anymore to turn on Org Discovery, allowing anyone to join with a company email address for the EU account. Is there anything I can do to disable/remove the non EU account and turn on Org Discovery on the EU account?

I did create a support ticket for this (#75277), but I am not sure how long it should normally take to receive answer on these, as it has been a week with no answer.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @sroebert, thank you for writing in! Happy to help! 

1. Regarding the ticket #75277, our email support is available for customers on paid plans. If you are interested in our paid plans, please reach out to our Sales team at global-sdr@amplitude.com on upgrading your plan.
  2. Could you please send me your non EU organization ID through a private message on our Community forum? I can help submit a request to delete this org.

Looking forward to hearing from you! Thank you!

Thanks for the reply. I was never aware support was only for customers on a paid plan, it never mentioned anything in the confirmation email I got back.

I will send you a private message then, thanks.