Solved

No Sessions on Segment integration with Amplitude Actions

• 7 February 2022
  • 2 replies

In Segment, I have two JS sources for our Test and Production environments. And the respective destinations to Amplitude Actions.

Both destinations share the same configuration. Nevertheless, I see sessions in the Test environment but not in the Production environment.

• Page calls & Track calls Mappings for Session ID in both destinations are configured as so:
  • If I look at the raw events in the debugger, page and track events from both the Test & Production Environments come with an “integrations” object:
"integrations": {
"Actions Amplitude": {
"session_id": 1644244386047
}
}

• In Amplitude, Test & Production projects share the same session definition:
  • Nevertheless, in Amplitude I can see sessions in session charts for Test project but not for the Production project.

Any ideas why this is not working on Production?

icon

Best answer by ning.chang 10 February 2022, 12:00

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @dcerecedo! This sounds strange indeed. I will open a Support ticket for you to follow up with you to get more details on your org.  

I am actually have this exact same issue and was wondering how this got resolved? I reached out to our Amplitude reps and they said that it was not something they were familiar with and that I should talk to Segment. Segment is saying the same thing. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!