Solved

Hubspot integration. Is it possible to update properties?

• 8 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hello, I hope everyone is doing good.

We are a Saas, and we connected Adjust to Amplitude to track user behavior depending their sources. 

The next step for us would be to send these data to Hubspot to update properties of the users in Hubspot with Amplitude data and the Adjust data that have been send to Amplitude. For this we would like to use User ID as matching ID. 

We have the user ID in Hubspot so that would be easy to match the data from both parts. 

My question, is, is it possible to send user data to Hubspot for at the end create a workflow in Hubspot to update properties ? 

Thanks, I hope have been enough clear ! 

icon

Best answer by Denis Holmes 9 September 2021, 09:09

View original

4 replies

Badge

+1

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Good morning @NicolasNG ,

I can see you are asking about hubspot with Amplitude. Unfortunately, currently there is no direct integration with Hubspot. But I'm more than happy to pass along your feedback to our product team as a feature request! Could you share your use case with us?

That said, you would be able to send us Hubspot data using our HTTP API. Here is more information:
https://help.amplitude.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032842391-HTTP-API-V2

I hope this helps for now but I will pass this feedback on that we should start to try and have an integration with Hubspot!

Kind Regards,
​​​​​​​Denis

Badge

Hi Denis, thanks for your comment. 

Then we will use our API to send the data stored in Amplitude to Hubspot. But I’ll be happy when you will have native integrations! If you need specific details from our case let me know. 

Have a nice day

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi Denis, thanks for your comment. 

Then we will use our API to send the data stored in Amplitude to Hubspot. But I’ll be happy when you will have native integrations! If you need specific details from our case let me know. 

Have a nice day

Hi Nicolas, we would love some details for your use case. Can you send them to me in a private message with the email address you use for Amplitude? I will then send this to the product feedback team. Thank you!