How do I compare two funnels?

• 15 July 2022
  • 5 replies

So I created two funnels like this:

Funnel 1:

Events performed in this order: 1) Home Page Shown 2) Clicked About Us Button

Funnel 2:

Events performed in this order: 1) Home Page Shown 2) Clicked Contact Us Button

Now I want to create a chart that compares Clicked About Us Button to Clicked Contact Us Button and gives me the distribution in percentage. Can someone please help me with this?

icon

Best answer by Tatiana 15 July 2022, 15:42

View original

5 replies

Seems like Pathfinder is a way

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

hi @sagarsoni7 , did Pathfinder work for you?

another option is to build two different funnels as you describe in your comment, and then posting both on a same dashboard and making visible the percentages as in first row of my screenshot, (Funnel 1 and Funnel 2)

the second row would be an option if making a comparison of properties within a single event rather than a comparison of multiple events (seems like this is not your case),

hope it helps,

Hi @Tatiana, I couldn’t give Pathfinder a try since it isn’t available in my current plan.

Adding funnels to a dashboard make it comparatively easy to compare, thanks.

Do you happen to know if I need to set duration of both funnels myself or the dashboard auto sets it? Else one of my funnel would be showing data from Last 1 day and other could display from Last 30 days

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @sagarsoni7 ,

Glad to see @Tatiana answered your question! You would need to set the duration of both funnels yourself and save the charts. 

Hope that helps!

Kind Regards,
Denis

Hello @sagarsoni7, If you ar not intend to see the grafic you coul built a table chart.

I make my funnels side by side in a table, check this out: