Solved

How could I get 1 value out of 1 user's complete event logs for the past 30 days?

• 15 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi,

I am trying to grab 1 value out of all the events generated by one user in the past 30 days, is there a way to achieve this?

For example, I have a custom event for users to enter the weight… now i want to pull the last 30 days of one user’s weight value.  (like export date + weight for 30 days in csv format)

Bill

icon

Best answer by Saish Redkar 15 October 2021, 20:52

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Bill,

If you have the user id /amplitude id in hand, then first step would be to create a chart like this demo one (assuming Add Item to Cart is the custom event equivalent and item id the entered weight). 

Once you have this, you can export the csv for this chart or look at the breakdown table. You can then see the distinct values of that weight property collected over the last 30 days for the user.

Alternatively, if you just want the count of those distinct weight values collected on that user , then you can switch to the Properties metric like this and view the distinct property values per user.

Let me know if I have interpreted your use case correctly. Hope this helps!

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello @Bill ,

I am understanding your inquiry similar to @Saish Redkar.

Are we understanding, your question correctly? Feel free to elaborate or provide more details on your use case.

I agree with the first solution, you can create an event segmentation chart focusing on the user of interest and grouping by the weight property. You can then export as CSV.