Solved

Govern : Approving properties in Portfolio View

• 15 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello!
We are pretty heavy on querying our cross project portfolio view consisting of multiple production source projects. 

Currently, even after approving the unexpected events and their properties in the individual source projects, I have to approve them in cross project view also . Is this the expected behavior?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by belinda.chiu 16 April 2021, 19:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Saish Redkar ! Happy to help here :)

The actual behavior for taxonomy between source projects and cross-project view is a bit more complex. For a quick summary, we keep the state of the last source project we see for the cross-project view and that last project is random (there is no guarantee order). 

So in short, you will most likely have to approve Unexpected items in the cross-project view as well. 

That said, I’m happy to raise this as a feature request to the Product team on your behalf! 

Let me know if you have any further questions

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks for you response, @belinda.chiu !
I bumped into the “Import Taxonomy Data” Feature when fiddling around the project properties in my cross-project view.

Will this overwrite the unapproved unexpected events/properties in the cross project view as well if the source project events/properties are approved ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

@Saish Redkar  There is this feature but it only affects event descriptions, event categories, and hidden/inactive status on events! This feature only affects those three items as those functionalities are available across all plans regardless if someone has the Govern add-on.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks for the help, @belinda.chiu ! That feature makes more sense now.