Solved

Events logged using the HTTP v1 api are no longer showing up

• 16 August 2022
  • 4 replies

We use both the HTTP v1 api and the JS library to log events in amplitude. Since Aug 4th 2022, the events logged via the HTTP v1 api are no longer showing up anywhere in amplitude analytics web ui. The events logged via the JS library are still showing up as expected.

I know the http v1 api is deprecated but did anything change on Aug 3rd 2022 that would cause this? We are still getting normal success responses from the API when we log the events. But they just don’t show up in analytics. 

icon

Best answer by Yuanyuan Zhang 22 August 2022, 11:08

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @pdebaty

Thank you posting this question! 

Let me check with the engineering team and get back to you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @pdebaty,

Our engineering team confirmed that HTTP v1 should still be working. Could you please check if the HTTP API events are still sent to the correct project? Is there any drop filter or block filter or deleted events that can block events from being ingested to Amplitude? 

If not, I will need to convert this post into a ticket and check your project data. Please let me know. Thanks. 

Thanks @Yuanyuan Zhang! Yes, the api events are still sent to the correct project and there are no drop filter, block filter, or deleted events that can block events from being ingested.

We have been working with our support rep in parallel and they are investigating the issue.

Thanks,

Philippe

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@pdebaty No problem! Let me know if anything is needed from my side!