Solved

Delete organisation and account

• 2 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Dear,

I have created an account and an organisation for Amplitude, but unfortunately just realised it does not fit my needs and I would like to remove all data and info connected to my account and organisation.

I could not find this option in the general settings of the organisation and read on the related topic “Delete organisation” that it is possible for the Amplitude Team to remove all data, by providing the organisation ID. Is this correct?

Looking forward for the response and have a great day!

Simon Stouten

icon

Best answer by Zhenia Semenina 2 June 2022, 16:57

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hey there,

Will be happy to do it for you! would you mind submitting a support ticket since it includes your personal data and we have to do a deletion on the backend?

Please head to https://help.amplitude.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and select the Ticket Form that matches your plan type. Then select “Service Task” as Request Type and “Delete organization” as the Service Task. Fill out your org information and submit the ticket. Your org deletion request will be processed in batches. 

Amplitude Support team will action these org deletion requests on the first Monday of each month (the following Tuesday if Monday is a holiday). All requests sent before 9am PT on the first Monday of each month will be included in the batch. For example, all requests submitted before 9am PT Monday Feb 6 will be fulfilled in the Monday Feb 6 batch.

When the request has been processed, you will automatically receive an update through this ticket that the org is submitted for deletion. After org deletion requests are actioned, it takes up to 2 weeks for the orgs to be fully deleted.

Thanks!