Solved

Cant find amplitude events on different reports

• 12 July 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi Team,

I have been using amplitude for a while but recently, i have faced an issue where there are some of the events that my engg. team deployed on the website are getting triggered but not registered on the charts. i can see those events logged in user look up but not in funnel and segmentation reports. Can you please advise on how to solve the issue?

icon

Best answer by jmagg 12 July 2022, 23:07

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @satpalpundeer 

If you are able to see the ingested events in the raw view or user lookup, then you might want to check the Govern section if those events are blocked/hidden and unblock/unhide them accordingly.

Also, if you had initialized your schema in Govern, then you can check in your Govern Homepage if those events are being shown under Unexpected Errors. If you see them here, then you will have to approve them in here for them to show up in the chart dropdowns.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @satpalpundeer - I definitely recommend giving what @Saish Redkar suggested a try! More on what he mentioned here.

Your account also might be over the event type limit, which is why you’re able to see the event(s) within User Lookup but not on the chart drop-downs. More on this here.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you’re able to find the root cause.