Bug: Unable to create new charts or search users by User ID

Around the time the beta for the separate sections of the "Data" and "Analytics" was released to me (~June 24) I have been unable to create a new chart with the events that I normally use. I cannot see the events I'd like to use in the new "Data" section (data.amplitude.com) either.

Additionally User Search when I search by our company’s user ID is not working, it seems to be trying to search the Amplitude ID.

All existing charts still work for me (I can see the events I would like to use to make new charts with) and update as I'd expect. However if I try to make a new chart I am unable to search/find/select the events I'd like to use.

Other members on my team don't seem to have the same problem. We've tried changing my role in the org . I’ve also tried in incognito and same issue so it seems to be tied to my account

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @Rowan,

Thanks for reaching out! Could you please let me know the event name and an example User ID that you have issues with? I will gladly look into it for you! 

Best, 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @Rowan 😀 How are you? I wanted to close the loop. Were you able to make progress? Please let us know if you need any additional support. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @Jeremie Gluckman

Rowan has provided me the required information via private message. Issue is solved now!

Apologies that the community post was not updated. 

Best,