Solved

400 bad request in export API

• 22 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

We are data pipeline company. So many amplitude customers sync their data through Fivetran to their warehouse. We use export API to sync the amplitude events. When the data > 4GB then amplitude gives 400 BAD request exception. But we can go till 1 hour interval. Then also if it gives 400 then only solution available is S3 export(https://help.amplitude.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044561111-Amazon-S3-Amplitude-Integration).

But one of our important customer is a gcloud customer. So he can’t opt for this S3 solution. We don’t want to use our own S3 bucket either. Is there any other alternatives available like going even below 1 hour or use gcs bucket for export.

icon

Best answer by Denis Holmes 23 November 2021, 10:41

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @kamaljit ,

Thanks for writing into Amplitude Community! Always great to see the community so active!

We do have the use of a Gcs for export. You can read about this here. Amplitude users can now export Amplitude event data and merged user data to their Google Cloud Storage (GCS) account. Please note that you must be on a paid plan to use this feature. Would this suit what you are looking for? If not, can you let me know why it doesn’t fit and what you are looking for and I can try to think of an alternative, 

Badge

Thank you so much @Denis Holmes . I think this is precisely what our customer might want it. I will let them know about this. I will update if it doesn’t suit them with the reason.