Solved

Kaios platform

• 2 August 2021
  • 1 reply

i am a developer on react.I have started developing kaios based react platform app for jio phone .Amplitude events were working fine before a week back.but from yesterday i am not able to trigger amplitude events on the jiophone but i am able to make it work on browser.can anybody help me.

And i wanted to know is amplitude restricted to only to some certain type of platform or is it fixable to all the devices

icon

Best answer by Denis Holmes 3 August 2021, 10:51

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Alfred Richards ,

Are you using the React Native SDK to build your application? I assume if you are using Kai OS it is the React Native SDK you are running? I would check if your API key is correct. It is interesting that it was working fine but now it is not. 

Did you change any of the options for the SDK you are using? Was there a big update to the phone? The React Native SDK would be used for android and iOS application. I am not sure of running it on Kai OS as I have not encountered that before but if you could tell me the SDK you are using and how it was working before, I can troubleshoot further. Thank you!

A list of our SDKs for various platforms can be found here.

I look forward to hearing back from you!