Solved

Intercom source not showing up in list (can’t enable it)

• 23 February 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m trying to connect Intercom as a Source per this guide but the Intercom Source isn’t even showing up in the Integrations list in Data. 

Anyone else experienced this?

icon

Best answer by Amplitude Admin 3 March 2023, 11:13

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out @Jdsadow. Are you still unable to see Intercom as a source? Let me know and I can escalate this to the team.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Jeremie Gluckman 

still not seeing it :(

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

We have an update @Jdsadow. This is a free feature, however we encountered an issue where the Intercom (data source) that Intercom uses OAuth to login, however, OAuth component is marked as paying feature. We’re working to adjust and will keep you posted. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks @Amplitude Admin -- any ETA on this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Thanks for following up @Jdsadow No ETA yet. We’ll keep you posted!

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @Jdsadow I wanted to close the loop here. This will be looked at more closely next quarter. I’ve sent you info to our team so that they keep you in the loop as progress is made. Thanks again for all the great feedback and for helping us understand your needs! 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Amplitude Admin that’s a pretty...disappointing timeline to say the least. Intercom is presented as a built-in integration and their team (who we are talking to right now about starting service) presents it as such as well. So for it to be until next year for that integration to be available as intended is a real impediment to our ability to use both platforms (for something that seems like a bug?)

Can we get someone to take a look sooner given the significance of your two businesses’ integration and relationship?

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Thanks again for the feedback @Jdsadow. You’re right! We’ll escalate this and keep you posted as we manage competing priorities.

@Amplitude Admin Just checking in to see if “Next Quarter” means this is imminent since that statement was made on 3-March?. I’m still not seeing Intercom on the list, per the OP. Any updates you might have would be great. Thanks!