Solved

Domain Proxy using HTTP Api and Maintenance Browser SDK no longer working

• 21 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi there,

Our configuration for event tracking appears to no longer be working, as of ~March 13th.
Event ingestion has dropped to 0 since that date in our data -> sources -> ingestion debugging dashboard.
Our setup is as follows:
* Using the old browser SDK, amplitude-js
* Use apiEndpoint config option to override the destination API
* Specify our own Domain Proxy API endpoint, which is an nginx server configured to proxy to https://api.amplitude.com as per your documentation.

I realise the SDK we are using is marked as being in maintenance mode, but I don't see anywhere saying it should have stopped working entirely. Should we expect the above configuration to still be working? Or has something been disabled that we weren't aware of.

icon

Best answer by Jeremie Gluckman 4 April 2023, 20:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out here @eva.leonard Has this continued to be an issue for you? I’ll loop in our support team given that you’ve already explored our docs and completed steps to troubleshoot.

Hi @Jeremie Gluckman, yes we’re still experiencing this problem. Any help you or your support team might have would be greatly appreciated!

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Thank you @eva.leonard Our support team will get back to you soon!

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @eva.leonard I’m closing the loop here that the root issue was on your end and that this is resolved now.