Solved

User properties not showing in the UI

• 30 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello Amplitude team!

For weeks now we have not been able to get the user properties user_id and company_id to appear in the UI.

I can assure you that we are sending this data as I can see it in the Amplitude Event Explorer. When I go to Data > Properties > User Properties I don't see these properties, but if I try to create them from the UI it tells me that they already exist. At this point we do not know what else to do, I have read all the related issues and still have not managed to get anything clear.

In case it may be of help, these properties were seen recently, but at some point they stopped appearing, and we can't figure out why. We’re using the typescript browser SDK.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Denis Holmes 3 October 2022, 13:15

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @endika ,

Thanks for writing in! I understand user_id and company_id user properties and these are not appearing in your data despite being shown in the Instrumentation Explorer ;

1. Can you show me the instrumentation explorer screenshot illustrating that?
  2. Can you let me know your Org ID and which Project ID(s) this is affecting. 
  3. Can you save a payload that was successful with these properties so I can see why they did not attach?
  4. Did you merge any possible changes you made in data to your main branch?

I look forward to your reply!

Kind Regards,
Denis