Solved

Error while creating a new organization

• 17 August 2021
  • 8 replies

Badge

Hello!
We are trying to create a new organization in our project. There are already projects that are working fine.

Now, we add  «Name of your organization» and «Org URL», but an error occurs.
We tried it in different ways. What could be the problem?

icon

Best answer by Saish Redkar 17 August 2021, 17:56

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @yana2foodpicasso 
In Amplitude, all your events and analyses live in a project. Projects, in turn, are contained within organizations. 

Are you trying to change your organization name or URL? Or just trying to create a new organization?

Usually, one organization should be enough to manage all your projects. 

Badge

Hi @Saish Redkar! We tried to create a new organization, but an error appears

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @yana2foodpicasso ,

Thanks for writing into Amplitude support! I believe you sent a ticket in yesterday to Zendesk which I have replied to. Would you be so kind as to reply to the Zendesk ticket? If you did not get the reply, would you let me know and I will create a new ticket. Thank you!

Badge

Hi Denis Holmes!  I left a request in the community and on the official website amplitude.com. If you can help with the problem, I will be very grateful.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @yana2foodpicasso ,

I responded to this ticket yesterday, would you be so kind as to check your spam folder and see if the response landed in there? Ticket no. is 60574. Thank you!

Badge
Hi @Denis Holmes. I have not registered with Zendesk. Therefore, I did not receive an answer. 
Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @yana2foodpicasso ,

Can you send me a private message please with the details of the name and url of the organization you are trying to create and in which organization are you trying to create a new one? I will then investigate this for you. Thank you!

@Denis Holmes Hi! I have the same issue. I have one organization which is displayed in my `Organization Settings > General` tab. But I need to create new organization. I press `Create organization` button, enter org name (tried different ones) and but this error: 

Error.Failed to create org.

Can you please assist?